This Policy outlines how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information in line with Australian Privacy Principles and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
TAG respects the privacy of our customers and is committed to safeguarding the personal information that you provide to us.
We will collect information about you relevant to providing you with assistance, services or products.
- How we collect, hold or disclose your personal information
- Why your personal information may be held by us, how it is used and how it is protected
- whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients and if possible, to whom and
- how you can access your personal information, correct it if necessary and contact t us if you believe it has been wrongly collected or inappropriately handled.
We collect your information via our website for the purpose of us effectively carrying out the functions and deliver services to clients and user experience.
Our website may include links to other websites for the content and privacy practices we are not responsible for.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected from you for the primary purpose if its collection, the use and disclosure of information for secondary purpose applicable in the circumstances listed below:
- you consent to the use or disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect the use or disclosure, and the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose or, in the case of sensitive information, directly related to the primary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
Where appropriate, your consent will be confirmed in writing.
We can only use or disclose the information for a particular purpose for which it was collected unless an exception applies:
- you consented to a secondary use or disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect the secondary use or disclosure, and that is related to the primary purpose of collection or, in the case of sensitive information, directly related to the primary purpose;
- the use or disclosure of your personal information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
ACCESS & CORRECTION
You have the right to seek access to the information we hold about you (although there are some exceptions to this).
You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will consider any requests for correction in a timely way.
SAFEKEEPING & COMPLAINTS
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and use against loss, unauthorised access, misuse and disclosure.