Get Further Faster: Progress In Construction
The Australian construction industry is expected to reach $253.1 billion by 2024. Perth is one of the largest markets that’s fueling this growth. If you’re looking for careers in construction or are already a construction professional, having additional skills and training is the way to grow in this niche.
At Training Alliance Group (TAG), we offer a variety of training programs in the fields of building, construction and infrastructure. Our courses are designed to help you tap into rewarding career opportunities that can help you create a wonderful life for yourself. Reach out to us today to learn more about our Certification II in Construction Pathways course.
Get credibility and qualification now
A certification and qualification in building construction can help you in numerous ways:
- It can give you access to current, cutting-edge knowledge and practical skills that the market demands.
- You’ll gain a deeper knowledge of what you studied as a college graduate.
- You’ll be able to easily gain Apprenticeships with Builders Academy Australia.
- You’ll be better aware of safety practices in the building and construction industry.
- You’ll be empowered and equipped to take up complicated and specialized construction jobs reserved for experts.
- You’ll be able to attract well-paying clients from across Australia for their projects.
- You’ll ensure that you’re not vulnerable to being unemployed during economically challenging times.
Learn so you can earn
On average, as an entry-level construction worker, you can make around $30,000 in a year. But, with a Certification II in Construction Pathways, your salary potential can go up to $48,000. Depending on which projects you get after certification, you can even earn around $53,625 per year as an entry-level construction worker!
This is one of the primary reasons why we recommend you taking up Certification II in Construction Pathways. With greater knowledge & skill and with a formal qualification, you’ll be able to confidently demand higher pay in your niche.
Additionally, the Certification II in Construction Pathways by TAG can give you the confidence and expertise you need to transform yourself. From being a job holder to a self-employed individual to the owner of your own construction company, you will be able to achieve so much. How amazing does that sound?
Where to do your Certificate II in Construction Pathways
The Certification II in Construction Pathways can be taken up at TAG. Here are the course details:
- Any person interested in creating a career in the building and construction industry in Australia.
- Pass marks in the literacy and numeracy tests we administer.
- Successful completion of the pre-training interview
- AQF qualifications and statements of attainment from other recognized bodies are accepted (optional)
The course is 13 weeks long. Classes are held three days a week, between 8:30am and 4:00pm.
The Certification II in Construction Pathways course offers in-depth theoretical and skills training in various construction pathways, with the exception of plumbing. Students will learn a variety of modules such as:
- Fundamentals of various construction pathways (e.g. bricklaying, carpentry, plastering, waterproofing, demolition, etc.)
- Sustainable constructions.
- Planning & organization.
- Construction safety.
- Workplace communication.
- Specification preparation and analysis.
This program will focus heavily on the practical implementation of learning. You will be subjected to apprenticeships and on-site projects to test your skills.
Normally, this fee costs students $5,330.
Here’s some good news.
The Certification II in Construction Pathways course is one of the courses covered under the Australian Government’s new apprenticeship/career subsidy schemes.
Called the “JobTrainer Scheme”, it offers eligible candidates this particular course either completely for free or at an extremely low price. Our team at TAG will be able to advise you about your eligibility.
Career opportunities after completion
Most people who have taken up this course have declared their immense satisfaction. This stems from the fact that the Certification II in Construction Pathways opens up a plethora of opportunities. With this certification under your wing, you will be able to:
- Take up higher-order and higher-paying jobs in the construction sector.
- Work as a freelance construction worker in Australia.
- Start your own building & construction company.
Feel free to speak to us for more information about this course or visit our site to enroll.